Please note that this item is out of stock and due to a fire at the manufacturers we are currently experiencing long lead times on all Portasol products
SuperPro 125 Gas Soldering Iron Kit (SP-1K) comes with Piezo ignition for total user convenience. Switch on and ignition are accomplished in two smooth ergonomic movements. Power adjustment, as is traditional with Portasol gas products, is by rotational control at the end of the tool. Nothing could be easier or more convenient.
Durable all round favourite, featuring an ultrasonically welded gas tank for better strength, safety and reliability. Made with butane compatible plastics – prevents gas leaking.
An equivalent of 125 watts at 580°C may be high for delicate soldering requirements, but the peak gas flow gives excellent flame and hot air characteristics, and if heavy solder melt tasks are there, this is the tool for the job.
Kit includes 2 Double Flat Tips, Hot Air & Deflectors Tips, Hot Knife Tip, Sponge & Tray, Stand and Storage Case. Other tips are available to buy separately. The SuperPro 125 Iron can also be purchased separately (See SP-1).
Key Products Features & Benefits:
– Adjustable temperature control
– Heat output equivalent to a 25 to 130W electric soldering iron
– Cordless butane powered – no awkward cords or wires
– Piezo ignition – just click to ignite
– Flameless combustion (solder & hot air modes)
– Over 2 hours continuous use on a single fill
– Ready to melt solder less than 30 seconds from ignition
4 x Soldering Tips (SPT-6, SPT-8, SPT-9 & SPT-12)
1 x Storage Case
1 x Sponge & Tray (P50T-9)
1 x Stand (SPT-15)