TSC NR-205 is a halide-free, rosin/resin free, low solids, no-clean flux. It is formulated for wave soldering of through-hole, mixed technology, and surface mount assemblies. The flux is particularly effective when soldering in an inert atmosphere. The flux produces a tack-free surface with high surface insulation resistance and very little residue to interfere with electrical testing.
NR205 is available in containers or a handy Flux Pen. NR-205 is particularly well-suited for touch-up/rework when supplied in a flux pen as the ‘WriteFlux” pens make local flux application an easily controlled process.
NN205 is also available in Bulk container sizes, 5L and 10L. Please contact our Sales Office for a quotation for these container sizes.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– High activity
– Meets bellcore requirements & other critical sir tests
– Very safe residues
– Non-corrosive residues
– Good soldering in air; excellent soldering in nitrogen for low defects
– High reliability assemblies, even when the flux does not experience soldering temperatures
– Excellent for touch-up/rework applications
– Will not cause “greening” on exposed copper alloys