Qualitek Delta PF608 is a Halide-Free No Clean paste flux (also known as tacky flux) designed for PCB assembly and rework applications. PF608 was originally designed for Lead-Free applications but may be used for both Leaded and Lead-Free circuit board assembly and rework applications. PF608 post-soldering residues are non-corrosive and non-conductive. PF608 is available in syringes for easy dispensing or in jars.
Paste Fluxes are recommended for touch up and repair of surface mount assemblies. Paste Fluxes may be applied by brush or dispensed from a syringe in the appropriate areas, then heated using conventional methods.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– May be used for Leaded and Lead-Free applications
– Non-corrosive/Non-conductive residue.
– Supplied as 10cc & 30cc Syringes and 100g Jar
– Flux Classification: ROL0
– Offers high tack strength.
– 1 year shelf life from DOM