MFR-1100 Single Output Series is designed to minimize your training investment, maximize application solutions, and increase productivity. This Series is compact and versatile and can be used with either a soldering tip, cartridge, or tweezers handpiece. A shop air desoldering option is also available as an upgrade kit.
The MFR-1120 includes the MFR-H2-ST2 Tip Hand Piece handpiece which uses Solder Tips/Blades. Solder Tips are a lower cost option; however, they do not incorporate a heater coil which is instead a consumable element of the hand-piece which will need replacing periodically. For an option which uses Solder Cartridge tips see MFR-1110.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
– Metcal SmartHeat® Technology provides exceptional power for high thermal demand applications.
– Four hand-pieces available for increased application solutions for soldering and rework on one system
– Each handpiece has a comprehensive range of cartridges or tips for maximum flexibility.
– Handpieces are ergonomic for operator safety and comfort.
– Small bench top footprint
– Can be combined and locked with its brother the Metcal MFR-2200 dual output series for increased application solutions for soldering and rework.
– Tips/Cartridges not included.
– Compatible with SxV Series and CxV Series Tips
– A full range of Upgrade Kits are available.