The CSI Premier 75W is a compact, high-power Soldering Station incorporating a digital display, creating the ideal desktop system for hobbyist engineers.
The CSI Premier 75W features a powerful 75W Iron that can be temperature controlled through three preset working temperatures on the station unit. Switching between temperatures is simple, using a nozzle for ease, versatility, and efficiency. The iron has an extra-long 1.5M (3FT) flexible cord ensuring maximum reach for the user. In addition, the cord is heat resistant and will not degrade or melt if touched with the hot iron accidentally. This station includes a work stand to store the iron handpiece whilst not in use, which includes a motion detection ‘auto sleep’ mechanism. When the iron is placed on the work stand it will automatically enter sleep mode for operator safety. Once the iron is moved it will resume operation at the previous temperature setting.
The unit incorporates an LCD backlit liquid crystal, digital display which can be set in either Celsius or Fahrenheit, dependant on preference. Additionally, a user defined auto shutdown feature can be set.
A range of replacement tips for this system are stocked and available to buy online. Other tips are available on request, please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.
– CSI Premier 75W Soldering Station
– KD-M-B Conical Fine Point Tip
– Solder Iron Holder
– Rosin Pot with Wire Wool Tip Cleaner (Brass Pad)
– Instruction Manual
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– 220-240 VAC Input Voltage
– 75 Watt ceramic heater
– Quality finish on fascia and control dial
– Backlit LCD display
– Three channel temperature pre-set storage function
– Automatic Shutdown Feature
– Iron Sleep Mode with Movement Detection
– Temperature calibration function
– Versatile easy to read liquid crystal display
– Automatically remembers previous temperature setting
– Display in Celsius or Fahrenheit scale
– 3 foot cord length from station to iron tip
– Conical Tip included (KD-M-B)
– Broad selection of replacement tips available
– O.E.M. manufactured just for Circuit Specialists
– This unit is compatible with all of standard style soldering tips (with the KD-M- prefix)