TSC Acid Core Solder Wire has been specially formulated to offer a fluxed cored solder wire, with the ability to solder to a wide range of common metals. Importantly no additional flux is required as the wire contains a 3% flux content.
This solder wire will offer excellent capillary action on sheet metal applications, together with minimum splattering during the heating phase. It is proven to work very well with both electrical soldering irons and gas torches within larger metal fabrications. The fast-fluxing action of the solder wire will ensure maximum capillary action around the lap joints offering superior strength with the minimum amount of solder creating a cost-effective process.
Residues should be removed with warm water. Precleaning of the metal surfaces to be soldered is not generally necessary.
This solder wire is not designed to work with aluminium or its alloys. If you are looking for a Solder Wire to solder Aluminium please see TSC AluSol Solder Wire.
TSC Acid Core is supplied as 1.6mm Solder Wire in Lead-Free Alloy 96S (Sn96 Ag4), packaged in a 50g Packs. Other diameters and containers sizes may be available on request.
Key Product Features & Benefits:
– Lead-Free 96S alloy
– Supplied as 1.6mm Diameter in 50g Packs
– High activity flux formulation creates very fast solder joints.
– Compatible with most ferrous and nonferrous materials (Not suitable for Aluminium)
– Excellent capillary action within lap joints.
– Residues easily removed with water
– Low spattering during the preheating and reflow stages.
– Suitable for both electrical and gas heated solder irons.