Grade 96S is commonly known as a “Silver-bearing solder” Solder Alloy No.28 is great for food service equipment, refrigeration, heating, air conditioning & plumbing. No.28 is widely used and creates strong lead-free joints. The Silver content minimizes solubility of silver coatings. Not recommended for gold.
Key Products Features & Benefits:
– Lead Free alloy ( Tin / Silver )
– Specified as Grade 96S to BS219 and No. 28 to BSEN29453.
– Commonly known as Frys HT6.
– Eutectic at melt point 221C.
– Available in Blowpipe Solder Rods. Pack sizes of 5 & 10.
– Diameter – Approx 6mm
– Length – Approx 575mm
*Dimmensions on all solders are approximates.